Already have a nice house in mind? Or maybe you have a wish list, but you haven’t found the house which matches? Marloes Makelaars will gladly guide you in the purchase process!
What are the steps of the process?
- During a personal conversation, we identify your housing needs. Which requirements does your ideal house need to meet? On the basis of this, we set up a search profile.
- We make a selection of suitable houses which correspond to your profile and we talk at length about the options with you.
- It is then time to take a look; the viewings will be planned. We assess the objects on the basis of the previously established criteria. We provide you with objective and honest advice.
- The time has come, for your dream house has been found! We represent your interests during the negotiations with the selling party and will keep you well informed during this process. We strive to realise a favourable purchase for you.
- We check the purchase and transport deed carefully to make sure nothing is overlooked.
- On the day of transport, a final inspection will take place first, after which we will go to the notary together for the transfer.